Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Long Wait....


Last weekend Hayleigh participated in her first skating "competition". This particular event is suppose to be fun event, meaning that everyone gets a ribbon. It was my first experience in the world of skating competitions and all I can say is OH MY and that is all I will say!
Hayleigh did an awesome job! She managed to skate her entire program without falling and finished on time. As this was her first time on the ice by herself in front of a crowd, she did very well.
When it was time for her to do her solo, she skated onto the ice and got herself into position and then we waited and waited and waited and waited for her music to start. I am not sure what happened but there was a delay in her music starting, but it didn't seem to phase her. I think the whole experience caused me more stress then it did Hayleigh! It will the first of many!

No comments: