Sunday, December 23, 2007

More Baby Pictures.....

I know I said I was going to share some pictures of my kids and our Christmas activities, but I just can't get enought of these babies. They are so cute! And I still have Baby Hay to look forward to arriving in March! Just in case you wondering, this is Natalie and this Ben.
And Hayleigh and Emily with their cousins.


As for Christmas, I think I am ready. I still have a present or two to wrap. The shopping is done and the house is organized. Friday night the girls finally got to visit with Santa and we took them to see the lights in Waterloo Park and for a horse drawn trolley which was a big hit. Today was the Christmas Concert which was postponed from last Sunday and both girls did an awesome job. Hayleigh had her very own line to say and she did very well. Emily had a school Christmas concert last week as well which she did a great job in singing some of the songs they learned from their gingerbread unit. And I am officially done work for the rest of this year.....YAY!




No comments: