Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007

Well, Christmas has come and gone for another. There is always so much anticipation leading up to the big and and then just like that is it over. I think my favourite time is actually Christmas Eve as the girls get excited for Santa's arrival. Hayleigh had to leave a note for Santa on Christmas Eve explaining that each reindeer was to have a carrot and Rudolph was to have three being as he did so much work.


This year, the girls used some of their own money to buy each other a Christmas present. It was so much fun taking them shopping to buy the gift. Hayleigh welcomed suggestions from me and put lots of thought into the gift she was going to buy. Meanwhile Emily basicly told me that I was to push the cart while she looked. She walked up and down the aisle's of the toy section, checking out all the toys till she found the perfect gift. Once she found that was it, she was done and we were outta of the store. On Christmas morning, the girls were most excited about giving each other the gift that they had picked out and wrapped. It was one of my favourite moments too!


Now the tree is down and most of the decorations packed up. It all goes by too fast, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to some quiet days in January.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.





No comments: