Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This & That.....


While looking through the pictures that I took yesterday of the girls, I realized that I need to get my camera out more. It had been three weeks since I had it out last. For mother's day I made a scrapbook for both my mom (okay technically hers is not done yet) and Brent's mom (and neither is hers, but it will be the gift that keeps on giving when I do get those last pages done). There were so many pictures of the girls from the past year that I really liked and wanted to share. I also find myself experimenting with my camera more and critiquing my pictures. I have made a promise to myself that no matter how busy things may be this fall, I am going to take a photograhpy course.
Today was Emily's first day back at Laura's with all the other kids that Hayliegh infected with the chicken pox. Out of the four kids that Hayleigh would see on regular basis, she managed to pass the chicken pox onto three of them. The fourth little girl had the vaccination. At least now we can say we are done with them, other then the scars!

No comments: