Monday, May 21, 2007

Gardening 101.....


(ETA....I just typed a whole blurb about Emily having the chicken pox and how she had it much worse then Hayleigh and she kept us up for three nights in a row and then I lost my internet connection and it is now gone.

So, that is pretty much it in a nutshell!)

Today we headed to the greenhouse to pick up the flowers for the planters. The girls like going to the greenhouse just because there is wagons for them to pull around. I, on the other hand, could spend hours checking out the annuals, perenials, shrubs, but the girls just won't have it. I can't complain though, they did give an hour of their time today.

The girls helped me plant the planters when we got home. Emily was covered in potting soil by the time she was done. Hayleigh did really well at the planting. They now have designated planters that are theirs. We will see how well they do at keeping them watered.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So was Emily happy when she got the chicken pox? She wouldn't want to miss out on something that Hayleigh had- but did she learn that the grass isn't always greener?