Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scenes From Magic Kingdom

Just wanted to share a few pictures from our trip so far. We have had one rainy day and one sunny, but cool day. It's has been funny watching people walk around with scarve's, mitts and toque's in 12 - 15 degree weather.....meanwhile the girls have been wanting to break out the shorts and tank tops!

Emily was in awe yesterday as she met the princesses. Tonight we are going to a character meal at the Royal Dining hall. Emily is so excited.
Hayleigh has been having fun as well, but seems to contain her excitement a little more then Emily. (Hayleigh wants me to mention that she kissed Chip & Dale on their noses and made them blush!)

I have to add that yesterday we learned both the girls need a lot more practice with their driving at the Speedway. I think is should be another good 15 years before they need to think about getting their licence.


Hopefully, I will have another update later in the week. We had a quiet morning here in the hotel while I did some laundry and the girls had some downtime. However they are starting to go stir crazy and Hayleigh is looking over my shoulder telling me to hurry up with this, so I must be off.

No comments: