Sunday, February 22, 2009

6



Today my baby turned six.

I was recently reading another blog and the writer listed six facts about her daughter's sixth birthday and I am going to borrow the idea since I have never done a birthday letter for the girls.

Here it goes......
  • Emily is not a morning person. When her alarm goes off or you turn the light on in her bedroom she will bury her head under her pillow. If you get out of bed before she is good and ready you will pay for it. (some people will tell me this is payback)
  • Emily is into princesses right now and that is the theme of the birthday party that was postponed until next weekend.
  • Her favourite movie right now is Mama Mia and she could probably sing every song from beginning to end without any help.
  • As I type this, Emily is watching Mama Mia, wearing her princess dress.
  • She has one loose tooth. It will be a while before it falls out.
  • Her best friends are Kennedy, Leah, Janine, Macy, Erica and Ashley.
  • And I could go on and on.........

    No comments: