Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Taking Matters into My Own Hands......


Our new nephew Dustin was born March 4th and we were to go and meet him for the first time last Sunday. I ended up sick and could not go. Brent and the girls went without me. I sent the camera with Brent so I would have some pictures of my newest nephew. Well Brent came home with pictures......out of focus pictures and dark pictures. It was all my fault. I will have to take full blame this time. I told him to put the camera on A thinking that the Auto setting was identified by an "A" and completely forgot about the aperture setting. The pictures were horrible. Long story short, the girls and I headed to Barrie yesterday so I could meet the little man in person, visit with Kerri and get some pictures. He is a cutie! He sleeps alot, but I remember back to when Hayleigh was a baby and how she slept all the time and knowing now what I do, that is not such a bad thing. Enjoy it Kerri while it lasts because soon enough he will be waking you at the most ungodly hours.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He is a beautiful little boy. Congrats Kerri!