Monday, March 10, 2008

The Crisis of a Five Year Old......

Where do I start? Last weekend was skating carnival. About a week before carnival we had a crisis in our house. Emily was invited to a birthday that was the same day as carnival. I had arrived home one night after running some erands and Emily met me at the door declaring that we had a big problem. I thought it was something very serious and that is when she told me about the birthday party and that she would not going to carnival. My thoughts were that yes, we do have a big problem, because I just paid for your costume, so you will be skating in carnival. Long story short is we comprimised. She went to the birthday party for the afternoon and skated in her carnival that evening. The skating club does two performances in one day so Emily ended up missing one performance. In the end, everyone has happy.

Anyway, you can find the carnival pictures here.

No comments: