Monday, October 22, 2007

Success.....


Last Sunday, after a very busy Saturday and a late Saturday night, I set out with two tired girls and Brent in tow in hopes of gettting some good family shots for the Christmas cards. Given the cirmcumstances, some would probably think I was bordering on crazy. Planned photo shoots don't go well when all the planets are aligned, so really what did I have to lose when the odds were against me.

Surprisingly, it went very well. Brent turned out to be the biggest headache. I just king went with the flow, let the girls take some shots and the promise of the Happy Meal in the near future was all I needed. I have shots of the girls that I love and I have a shot of the two of them I am very happy with as well. I even got a decent family shot, but I don't love it. I am hoping if the weather is good this weekend to pack them all up and head to some place new for another try at it.I know I am pushing my luck, but like I say what do I have to lose! As for the Happy Meal, turns out any restaurant will do.

No comments: