Thursday, September 6, 2007

And Just Like That.....

Yes, I know it has been almost two months since I have posted anything and I really have no excuse for it. I just did not spend much time on the computer this summer and there was the isuse of the our dial up, but this week we stepped into the 21st century and now have high speed. in the boonies. As for what is new in our lives, Hayleigh started grade 1 this week. Thankfully, it is a short week, because she is sooooo tired and I am not looking forward to tomorrow morning. Tonight around our house was not pretty either.

Next week is going to be my tough week. My baby starts school. Only five more sleeps. We went to check our her new classroom on Tuesday. She has the same teacher as Hayleigh, so all is good there. Hayleigh has filled on her on the in & outs of kindergarten. So, I guess she is ready to go. I am not sure that I am ready for this, but I guess I have no choice. She keeps telling me that she is only going to be gone for the day and she will come home again. Yep, she is ready for school
With any luck there will be more pictures & posts in the days to come.

No comments: