Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Meet Joe......


....the newest member of our family. Brent and I started talking about getting another dog and we decided to get a yellow lab puppy. We were going to start making some calls hoping to get one sometime in July. Well, I made a call last night and we went to see him and we brought Joe home with us. The girls spent the night at my mom and dad's so we were able to surprise them tonight. They have been smothering him with love ever since. I have student babysit the girls for the summer so they are home everyday and it will give them the oppurtunity to help look after the new dog. So far, he has tore apart his dog food bag and right now he is howling in the front entrance because he spilled his water and he is soaking wet and I won't let him in. Fun times are ahead.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Jo looks like he is going to grow to be a VERY big dog. Good luck puppy training, it is almost like having a baby again.