Sunday, May 27, 2007

Confessions of Scrapbooker.......

My hobby of scrapbooking all started with a Creative Memories class many, many years ago and that class included decorative scissors, tape and a blank canvas so to speak. By the end of my first class I had hacked my pictures all to hell. Quite frankly, it is a wonder I am still scrapbooking today. Since that time I have used their albums faithfully and some of their product, but have also spent a dollar or two in scrapbooking stores here & there :o)

A few weeks ago I picked up a couple of post bound albums to make my Mother's Day scrapbooks. Well, I have officially converted, never again to use one of the above mentioned albums. I tried the other night to do some pages in these books and I hated them. I do have some stuff to use up and I will use it up because I have far to much invested. But once I have it used up, I will be making the switch.

No comments: