Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Winter Scenes

A few weeks ago we had one of the worst winter storms that I personally can ever remember. I had made it to work that Monday and made it home about 8:30 that night. I had to have Brent come pick me up because I would have never made home as the roads were full of snow. The next day when Brent took me to work, I wished I had my camera with me because there was a couple of spots where there was only one lane on the highway and the snow was half way up the truck windows. When we got home I told Hayleigh she could finally have her chance to climb a tree because I noticed the snow was pretty much all the way up the trunk of this tree because, yes, we really did get that much snow! I will have to try and remember and do another shot with her next to the tree when the snow is all gone!
Just a few days later, Emily had obviously had enough of winter because she was in search of some grass to cut. She found a little patch, now we will just see if she is this keen to cut grass in a few years!

No comments: