Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hair Woes......Already

A couple of months ago when the girls had their hair cut, Sandi cut Hayleigh's hair so that her bangs were the same length as the rest of her hair. When all was said and done she had a short little bob and I thought it looked really cute. Well, when we got home there was tears and and at one point Hayleigh was never going to let Sandi cut her hair again. Well, never must be a very short time because this week when I took Emily to get her hair cut, Hayleigh got hers trimmed as well.
Now, Emily is upset with me because she doesn't like her hair cut. Emily wants to grow her hair long and I would be in favour of this if 1. She didn't scream every time I came near her with a comb and 2. She let me put it in ponytails or pigtails once in while.
I just can't imagine what the teen years will be like!

No comments: